BMX BIKES PICTURES - M WAVE UNIVERSAL BICYCLE WORK STAND - KIDS BIKE SHORTS.
Bmx Bikes Pictures
- Bicycle motocross or BMX refers to the sport in which the main goal is extreme racing on bicycles in motocross style on tracks with inline start and expressive obstacles, and it is also the term that refers to the bicycle itself that is designed for dirt and motocross cycling.
- Form a mental image of
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
BMX Bikes are more than just a hunk of 4130 steel alloy. Each image shows how someone chooses to express themselves through the look and set up of their bike.
The combined image of these 10 bikes show how ridiculously trendy BMX is. Most of these bikes have low seats, wide bars, and plastic pedals. In the last couple years, these trends have become ubiquitous. Time will tell if they are more than trends, but after riding for 8 years I can tell that these factors are merely trends.
Another aspect that the mosaic has which is lacking in each individual image is the feeling of community. All these bike pictures were taken in a short span of time with a group of friends that happened to be riding together at the time. The BMX community in Seattle is strong, and I am happy to be a part of it. Every year (or more often), an internationally released BMX video comes out of this region.
Stopped by the skatepark after the concert and attempted to grab a few pictures in the near dark.
Critique food for thought: Is the "image quality" too low to be a portfolio worthy image? It was a pretty boring shot in color, with mixed light temps, from the left, right, and my flash... so I made it B&W, is that allowed with sports photography?
child carrier for bike
saris bones 805 2 bike trunk mount rack
used bike forks
cannondale road bicycle
discount bicycle tubes
ape hanger bicycle handlebars
kids bikes 14 inch